The International Institute of the Bay Area (IIBA) offers citizenship application workshops every month, to inform the community regarding the naturalization process, and assist eligible clients to apply for US Citizenship.
Volunteers will assist clients in filling out the 20-page citizenship application form, under staff supervision.
All NEW volunteers must complete an online training before Tuesday, July 11, 2017. If a volunteer has ALREADY attended an IIBA training in the last 9 months, the volunteer DOES NOT need to complete the online training.
Instructions for the online training:
1. Print this annotated copy of the form N-400. https://www.ilrc.org/sites/default/files/resources….
2. Follow this link and watch the following instructional videos: (note that these videos can be slow to load) http://www.pbtraining.org/naturalization/
· Training Module 3 – Filing out the N-400
· Training Module 1 – Naturalization 101
· Training Module 6 – Naturalization Clinic Overview: What to Expect (*Optional)
Please sign up today!